We are recruiting for a 1st Line IT Analyst for a large company based in Leighton Buzzard.
Salary: Starting at £16,000 p/a
Hours: Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am - 6pm. You will be working shifts, resulting in working 37.5 hours a week.
- 1st Line support for all internal & external Application, websites & services
- Ensure high levels of call management & communication to all parties
- Analyse all incidents & provide correct diagnosis
- Provide appropriate resolutions
- Full understanding of major incident, escalation, support processes
- Daily management of internal mailboxes
- User administration on all IT systems, logging & processing all hardware & software requests
- Full understanding of nature of business
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to apply advanced trouble shooting methods to a problem, using own knowledge, team knowledge & helpdesk manual to correctly diagnose reported problem
- Can prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively within the IT support team
- Effective time management
- Strong focus on producing high quality work
- Ability to apply own initiative to tasks
- Willingness to work out of scope hours on occasion
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in mathematics & English language
- Working in a customer service environment
- Previous experience of working to published service levels
- Knowledge & experience of working with current IT systems
If you're interested in this position, please apply today!
*Please note: If you do not receive any contact from our team within 2 weeks, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful at this time. Please do consider one of our other exciting vacancies*
- Customer Service
- Line Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'