Our client, an industry-leading fleet management solutions company in Reading, are hiring for a 1st Line Helpdesk Agent to join their team.
You will be providing frontline customer & engineering support in a fast paced, growing GPS fleet services business.
- Handle incoming calls from customers and engineers, raising and investigating cases in Salesforce.com and responding to customers as necessary.
- Technical Troubleshooting.
- Handle emails from customers, colleagues and 3rd party engineering providers.
- Responding to voice messages left during busy times.
- Identify customer concerns and issues, taking the necessary action to resolve the issue, ideally and where possible, within the duration of the call.
- Liaising with internal support teams including Development, Finance or Sales to resolve/escalate issues.
- Liaising with engineering sub-contractors to schedule service calls.
- Follow up internal and external parties to ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Make follow up calls to ensure the customer is satisfied with the resolution of their issue/query.
- Ensure engineering issues are identified and escalated in accordance with company handling policy and guidelines.
- Previous customer support/1st Line Helpdesk, preferably in a call centre environment.
- Strong listening and negotiating skills.
- Pleasant and personable approach addressing customers and co-workers.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on their own initiative.
- Articulate and a good oral communicator.
- Able to show empathy and understanding, recognising the needs of the customer while protecting the revenue stream and minimising the financial losses to the business.
- Can work under pressure of meeting tight delivery deadlines.
Our client offers an excellent benefits and incentives, career progression opportunities and an exciting, vibrant environment.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday on a shift pattern basis. Typical hours include - first shift (8am-4pm), middle shift (9am-5pm) and late shift (10am-6pm).
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job