1st line Helpdesk Support
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Our client is a leading provider of mobile security and banking security and they are looking to recruit a 1st line helpdesk support professional to add to their expanding team based in Wembley.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show experience with the following duties:
- Workstation/server OS server builds, ADS administration, Maintain successful backups, WSUS for servers/workstation
- Log & take ownership of Incidents, Problems and Changes onto the Service Desk for commercial and Production related issues.
- Technical Support, 1st line Support; workstations, laptops, applications, printers and mobile devices
- Inventory control management of local and global IT assets and data points
- Implement local and global project in a timely manner
- Write, update and maintain network schematics, work instructions and procedures for the Production and Commercial network infrastructure
- Manage and Maintain the order management process & keep all related documents filed and organised
- Perform other reasonable duties with the needs of the department
- Windows Operating Systems (XP\Windows 7\Windows 8), 2010/2012, Anti-Virus Software, MS Office 2003 – 2010, Remote Access Tools, VPN
- Sharepoint, Windows OS 2003\2008 R2\2012, SAP, Citrix, XEN Server, VMWare, Symactec Backup Exec
- Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, Groups)
If you are a recent graduate then training will be provided
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role, please apply for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job