1st Line Helpdesk IT Support. Based in Manchester city centre my client has a new requirement for for an 1st Line Helpdesk IT Support person for an 12 months Fixed Term contract with possible permanent after (You will be on my clients payroll paying £20k-£22k pro-rata, please do not send in your CV if you are looking for a daily or hourly rate- this role would suit someone who is available now or at short notice). You must have around 1 to 2 years experience within an IT Support / 1st Line IT Support / Helpdesk experience with technical skills in Windows 7/Windows 10, MS Office, Active Directory (password resets etc), basic networking, good problem solving skills, clear & concise telephone manner.
- 1st line IT Support - taking/resolving calls (this could be over the phone, remote, email or on-site).
- Log/Update/Resolve calls on the I.T Helpdesk call management system.
- Escalating IT issues within the I.T Helpdesk structure.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Supporting and maintaining MS Windows Desktops.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops.
- Installing authorised software laptops and desktops.
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops.
- Administrative tasks.
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts.
Keywords: 1st Line, IT Support, Helpdesk, Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Manchester. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job