1st Line Desktop Engineer / IT Support Engineer . My client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for a Desktop Engineer / 1st Line IT Support Engineer for an 2 months contract. You must have a working knowledge of Windows 7/10, MS Office, basic desktop/PC troubleshooting skills, approachable, strong written and verbal communications skills, friendly, very customer focused, professional and polite. Role is to undertake all 1st line support for all PC/desktop and printer issues. Duties include:
- Desktop/PC builds, re-builds, imaging and scrapping.
- Ordering PC equipment and management of invoices.
- Troubleshooting PC issues including O365, IBM Notes (email) and Internet Explorer.
- Creation and management of documentation.
- Basic management and troubleshooting of SCCM.
- Assisting with team projects.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to remediate hardware issues.
Working hours will be 9.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday with an option of half an hour lunch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job