An exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Customer Service Advisor to join a well-established and successful company. The 1st Line Customer Service Advisor will be the first point of call for all clients and will be tasked with proactively providing the highest standard of customer service when resolving any technical queries the clients have. The 1st Line Customer Service Advisor will be joining a hardworking and dedicated team who are recognised in their respected industry. The 1st Line Customer Service Advisor can also benefit from full training and continued development.
To apply for the 1st Line Customer Service Advisor, you should have previous experience within an office-based customer service role, with a proven track record of consistently over-delivering against targets. The 1st Line Customer Service Advisor will also be motivated to provide a great experience for all clients and be able to pick up new tasks quickly. The 1st Line Customer Service Advisor must possess excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Be the first point of contact for all clients
- Provide a professional service to clients and resolve any queries they have
- Escalate all appropriate queries to the 2nd line support team and develop team
- Work to time deadlines and within targets set
- Update information onto internal systems and ensure all information is up to date
- Confidently communicate with clients over the phone and e-mail
- Respond to clients in a timely manner
- Work with both the in-house systems and Microsoft based programmes.
Have previous office based customer service experience, with both telephone and e-mail based communication with clients.
- Be a self-motivated, proactive, and conscientious individual
- Possess excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft based programmes and other in-house systems
- Be able to pick up new tasks and software quickly
- Be motivated to provide the highest standard of customer service
- Be able to manage and priorities your own workload
Keywords: Customer service, customer support, technical, IT, helpdesk, 1st line, software support, customer service advisor, technical support
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job