I am recruiting for a well established, UK market leader, based in Peterborough.
This company boast a modern office design with a pool table and collaboration areas.
They are looking for a couple of people to join their ever expanding team.
As 1st line support you will be responsible for answering incoming contacts from customers, logging incidents,providing a single point of contact and ensuring that the incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
Main Purpose of the job:
- 1st Line Support of software / Hardware related incidents.
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured.
- Direct first hand ticket ownership.
- Regularly update incidents logged on the ITSM and manage a ticket within the Customer Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Proactively keep customers informed on an incident / request status and progress.
- Escalate incidents to the relevant resolver group where first time fix is not possible.
- Adhering to Major Incident Management procedures.
- Adapting and keeping up to date with current standard procedures.
- Proactively maintain and develop customer specific technical knowledge.
- Escalate potential service / problem issues initially with the relevant management / MIM team.
- Act as a role model for new members of the team and assist with training where required.
If you have good communication skills, written and verbal have a positive attitude and are able to take ownership of a task, please get in touch.
Anne Corder Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary
workers. By applying you will be registered as a candidate with Anne Corder Recruitment Ltd, your personal data may be added to our database
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- first line support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'