My client is a global software solutions provider looking for a Customer Care Consultant to join their team.
- As a Customer Care Consultant your primary responsibility is to provide 1st and 2nd line support to manage the resolution of issues that have been raised by our customers and to do this in accordance with call prioritisation and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- You will be responsible for the thorough and effective triage of support issues raised by our customers including planning, allocating and coordination of the correct internal resources to resolve the issue whilst adhering to the agreed escalation process.
- Provide implementation, configuration and rigorous testing support for both customer and internal software issues through the use of agreed tools, systems and processes.
- Planning and attendance to regular customer review meetings via Microsoft Teams to review open customer tickets, assist with resolution of the issues raised and continuously improve our communications and engagement with our customers.
- Regular analysis of customer issues to identify and highlight common trends and underlying problems so this can be fed back to the Production and Management Team as Root Cause Analysis intelligence.
- Support our Business Development Team and Account Managers in identifying and highlighting changes requested by our customers and therefore possible sales opportunities.
- Training, guidance, coaching and mentoring for colleagues.
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Three to four years of Service Desk experience in a software environment.
- A strong understanding of ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change Management).
- Experience of using Jira/QMtry or other equivalent test management software.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate effectively both external and internal stakeholders.
- General understanding of enterprise software and infrastructure technologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including Outlook), Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Excel.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'