3 to 4 Months (On-going Contract)
Rate: £16 - £17ph
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Joiner to work for a housing association based in Coatbridge.
*Framing and Fitting Respotex boards in bathrooms
*All 1st fix duties and Finishing's in domestic properties
*Adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
*To work in a team and/or independently.
- You will be a qualified Joiner City and Guilds Carpentry and Joinery
- You must have experience working the Public Sector (Social Housing & Councils)
- You must have worked in void and occupied properties previously
- Full UK Driving License and own transport
- You must be able to provide a CV with recent References
To apply for this post, please send an up to date CV or contact Jayde Edgley on
Why work with Resourcing Group?
*We provide opportunities nationwide - jobs where you want, when you need them
*Award winning candidate care
*Specialist consultants that are experts within their field
*Prompt and reliable payroll
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job