1st class English Graduate Required – Aspiring English Teacher – English Teaching Assistant – South London
An outstanding secondary school is looking for a highly literate and academically strong English Teaching Assistant to join their creative English Department.
• 1st class Graduate in English – South London
• Academically strong Graduate Required - English Teaching Assistant
• Long Term, Full-Time English Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for an English Teaching Assistant post
• English Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Ideal for an aspiring Secondary English Teacher
• Fantastic facilities and innovative resources in a vibrant secondary school
• Exceptional opportunity for a Graduate to gain classroom experience
• Secondary School with Outstanding Leadership – English Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
English Teaching Assistant Person Specification
A leading secondary school would like to award this opportunity to a Graduate with an impressive academic record and a 1st class degree in English. The English Teaching Assistant will be able to demonstrate a strong subject knowledge and a desire to work in education.
English Teaching Assistant Role
In this fantastic English Teaching Assistant position, you will be supporting teachers, leading smaller group sessions and mentoring pupils 1:1. As an English Teaching Assistant you will have the opportunity to utilise the English departments extensive resources and have the support of some outstanding teachers.
If you are an aspiring teacher who is looking for the experience and skills for a successful Teacher Training application, this English Teaching Assistant vacancy in a vibrant secondary school is the ideal position! Send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Please note: due to the volume of English Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate English Teaching Assistant | Aspiring English Teacher | South London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'