1st and 2nd Line Deskside Support Engineer - Mac and PC
1St and 2nd Line Deskside Support Engineer - Mac and PC
This a great opportunity to join a growing Media company Service Desk team with strong technical support experience. This is a hybrid position which is 50/50 environment providing both macOS and Windows IT support to busy deadline driven users.
A typical day would involve investigating and resolving issues on a wide range of systems, actively managing and maintaining a list of assigned calls.
- Good knowledge of macOS and Windows PC
- Windows 7 OS, Windows 10 OS, MacOS & the MS Office
- You will provide some Mac/PC telephone support using remote access as well as deskside.
- Responsible for managing backups
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Providing desktop and server support
- Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Completing internal user moves including phones
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing.
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'