Would you like to provide 1st/2nd line technical support for one of the UK's fastest growing companies? How about a Company that will pay you up to 25% on top of an already competitive salary for simply providing great customer service? And how about a Company of over 1,000 members of staff that believes so strongly in internal progression, that most of its Supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers (and even two of its Directors) began their careers here as Customer Service Advisors?
Well if you do then you have come to the right place!
What we offer
At Utility Warehouse not only do we offer stability and career progression, but also a fun and friendly workplace, which still has that family feel which you don’t often see in larger companies.
In addition to this, we are offering a competitive salary of £20,730, and a monthly bonus structure which can increase your earnings up to £26,000. We also offer:
- Salary benefits - include 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an escalating Christmas bonus (in addition our monthly bonus scheme), share options, free life assurance (4x salary) and a contributory pension scheme!
- Office perks - include free tea and coffee, break areas with pool and table tennis tables, frequent social events, a subsidised canteen and free parking!
- Staff discounts - on our services as well as additional discounts such as gym membership and sports equipment, discounted BUPA healthcare and free Gourmet Society membership!
- and much more!
About the role
As a Technical Support Advisor for Utility Warehouse, you will be an ambassador for our Technical Customer Services Team and your role will be to provide 1st/2nd line technical support to our customers, troubleshooting issues relating to Landline, Broadband, Mobile, VOIP, E-mail/Web Mail services, and doing so with a can do attitude and a customer focussed approach.
You will be providing 1st/2nd line technical support for all our telecommunications services, and the issues/faults you will be working on include:
- Landline - Troubleshoot issues relating to making and receiving calls, use of service calling features, and reporting line faults to our Tier 2 Team and network provider for further investigation
- Broadband - Troubleshoot issues affecting service operation such as authentication, connectivity, and service performance along with LAN & WLAN networks
- Mobile - Troubleshoot issues relating to coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, additional service features such as voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
- VOIP - Troubleshoot issues affecting service configuration, operation and performance (QOS)
- E-mail/Webmail - Configuration of E-mail clients such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird using the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP and providing guidance and support on our web mail platform
Our Technical Customer Service Team is open between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 4:30pm on Saturdays, our Technical Support Advisors work various shifts within these times.
Experience working for a Telecommunications provider in a 1st/2nd line technical support role would be advantageous, but not essential as we would love to hear from anyone who has experience and knowledge of troubleshooting IT/telecoms/network issues and a passion for customer service.
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Technical Customer Service Team, providing 1st/2nd line technical support to our customers, then you could be right for us and we look forward to receiving your application!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job