Our client; a UK wide leader of Health Services operating in 150 centres, are seeking to expand their Service Desk Team at their Kent site providing 1st/2nd Line Technical support to their customers.
This fantastic permanent opportunity would suit an IT Support Professional who is passionate about delivering the highest quality IT Support through the delivery of excellent customer service and would like to continue their career within this environment.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work as part of a centralised ICT Service Desk, acting as the first point of contact for all ICT support queries whether it be via phone, email or face to face.
- To provide the highest level of 1st and 2nd line user support, both technical and non-technical, to new and existing Clinical and Administrative members of staff across the Group, this may include areas of system training using remote tools, in person or a group.
- To assist in maintaining and developing the positive reputation of the team and of ICT and where possible create and sustain proactive links with ward staff, hospital management and other departments across the group.
- Undertake any reasonable request within own competencies and understanding.
- Ensure the security of data and adhere to policies & procedures.
- Provide any additional support to any team member as required.
Knowledge/ Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years work experience in ICT industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a comparable network environment
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Basic understanding of WAN and LAN technologies
- Use of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft Office production applications
- Configuration of Microsoft Outlook from an end user prospective
- Installation of both local and network printers
- Good broad working knowledge of computer and network connectivity technologies at the hardware level.
- Experience of configuring and supporting mobile phones
If this of interest, please apply today with your up to date CV for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'