My top construction clients are looking for a skilled 1st/2nd line support engineer to join their team in their London office.
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £80 - 120 per day
Candidate must have:
- Some experience within IT Support
- Active Directory and exchange experience
- Customer service experience
- First two weeks will be computer set up which will involve moving of PC's and laptops
- Provide 1st/2nd level support on Windows platforms
- Hardware and software fault diagnosis
- Support any hardware devices available as IT standard product
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you - then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job