A local IT Outsourcing company (Managed Service Provider) is now looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team in Motherwell, just outside of Glasgow. It would be highly desirable if you have experience working in an outsourced I.T. environment so you understand and are used to helping multiple companies in a short space of time.
Due to expansion and continuous growth, they're now looking for an additional I.T. Support Technician to add to their Team. The role of I.T. Support Technician is to provide support and solutions to their business clients based in Lanarkshire and surrounding areas. This role is a combination of office-based and on-site to the clients' location when required.
- Providing all levels of support (depending on experience) via, email, telephone, remote support or on-site to clients in line with agreed standards and time frames
- Providing support both remotely (using remote support tools) and on-site when required
- Provide hands-on repairs/upgrades to PC's/Laptop/Servers in the workshop and/or on-site
- Provide Desktop Support, Server Support, Network Support, Security Support, System Restoration, Backup management
- Dependent on experience assist with bespoke project work like server installations and migrations
- 3+ years working in an I.T. Support environment.
- Broad knowledge base in I.T. systems.
- Comprehensive Windows desktop O.S. skills.
- Office 365 Setup and Administration
- Previous experience working with servers in an admin/support role.
- Previous experience working in a helpdesk providing remote support
- Previous experience working with backup and antivirus solutions.
- Previous experience working with networks, LAN, Wired, Wireless Routers.
- Previous experience working with small to medium size businesses.
- Windows Server 2012 onwards admin and support skills.
- Office 365 SharePoint/Azure AD setup and admin skills
- Firewalls setup/administration
- Virtual Environments (VDI, Hosted Cloud Services, Hyper-Visor)
- Microsoft Technology qualifications (MCP, MCSE, MCITP etc.)
- CompTIA N+, CCNA, ITIL
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Proven hardware and software diagnosis/troubleshooting skills
- Previous IT support experience - either in house and/or customer-facing.
- Must have at least one I.T. related qualification
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with the following experience and job titles; 1st Line Technical Support, 1st Line Support Analyst, Technical Service Desk Analyst and 1st Line Service Desk Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Technician, 2nd Line Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, Second Line may also be considered for this role.
- IT Support Engineer
- 1st Line Technical Support
- 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Second Line
- 1st Line Support Analyst
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- 2nd Line Support Technician
- Technical Service Desk Analyst and 1st Line Service Desk Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'