Service Desk Analyst (Helpdesk, Citrix, Microsoft Server, TCP/IP, Blackberry)
1st / 2nd Line Support Technician working with a specialist insurance company based in the City. Working on the IT Helpdesk supporting across the IT infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide 1st / 2nd and some 3rd line support to staff across applications, secure website access, video conferencing & presentations, remote desktop access, IP telephone, PC, laptop, tablet and mobile operation
* Support the desktop Citrix and MS Server environment, thin and thick client computers
* Support the TCP/IP networking
* Manage mobile devices
Key skills required:
* Good knowledge of MS Office 2007
* Thin and thick client computer knowledge, and the ability to support a Citrix and MS Server environment
* Understanding of the principles of TCP/IP networking
* Provisioning and managing mobile devices
* Helpdesk recording and management system experience
This is a great opportunity to join a specialist global insurance company, working in a dedicated helpdesk team you will gain the opportunity to develop your skills across a range of technology and get exposure to support across 1st / 2nd and 3rd line.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job