1st/2nd Line Support
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Helpdesk support to join a specialist IT provider based in Reading. This organically grown company has a great reputation and is growing year on year.
The Role is to provide 2nd line support across a wide range of technologies, resolving most issues, but if not possible to escalate where appropriate. Experience of Datacentres is a MUST.
- Trouble shooting problems
- Finding solutions to existing problems,
- Installing and configuring new equipment and upgrades, and
- Suggesting ways to create a better outcome for our clients.
Key technical skills required:
To be successful it would be beneficial to have the following:
- Windows XP / Windows 7/ windows 8 desktops,
- Microsoft office applications
- Networking protocols, desktop application support,
- Office 365 services,
- Router configuration.
- Must be able to work un-supervised, on own initiative
- Must have good communications skills
- Must be a logical thinker
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Someone who likes to keep up to date with the latest technology
- Can meet deadlines and maintain high standards even when under pressure
Salary depends on experience £25,000 to £30,000
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Network Security
- Windows Server
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'