My client, a leading MSP, is looking for a skilled 1st/2nd Line support Engineer to join their IT team.
Having offices all over the world, my client is looking for a 1st/2nd support Engineer to help broaden their growing family of talented individuals, whilst working on the best technology in their London Office.
The perfect candidate for this role, would have:
- At least 3 - 4 years' experience in 1st Line Support
- Some 2nd Line Support
- Confidence in supporting incoming IT issues
- Experience working with server
- Office 365 experience
- A good team player
- Excellent customer service
- Level headedness and judgement with a great sense of humour!
- Worked within an MSP previously
- Computer Science Degree - or IT related or equivalent
- Organising and prioritising incoming IT issues
- Diagnosing and solving technical issues
- Managing the new starter process
- Desktop software setting up for Windows
- Maintaining the IT areas and equipment
- Regularly maintaining systems back up's, archive and restore process
Start Date: ASAP
Length of contract: 3 months rolling contract
Day rate: £100 - £140
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you - then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job