Junior IT Support / Service Desk Engineer - Networking/Windows Server - £20k
Junior IT Helpdesk Desk Engineer - £18k
Location: Bromsgrove, West Midlands
Job Title: IT Support, Technical Support, Service Desk, 1st Line Support
Salary: £16k - £18k + benefits
My IT Solutions Provider who have a large product portfolio are looking for a IT Support Engineer to help with all IT Support activities and assist and support a range of their customers with their software needs.
This opportunity will suit someone who is happy to deal with customers with queries about the client's software, all the way through from technical to implementations and changes. This will suit someone who is happy to deal face to face with external customers, and has experience of IT Support and Customer service experience.
- Support all of the platforms and systems.
- Make sure all upgrades and patches are carried out for the platform and in line with all related software and hardware.
- Liaise with the Sales and Technical teams to ensure customer issues are looked after
- Document all IT Issues and problems
- Work in line with company SLAs
- Research new products that existing customers may find beneficial
- Carry out all checks around monitoring and maintenance of the platform's security.
- Qualification / Certification in IT of some sort.
- Experience of IT and LAN/WAN Networking Support
- Windows Server and Networking principles
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Personal interest in growing a career within IT Support
- Interest in Cloud Technologies
What is in it for your career:
- The business is growing and are looking for a new Junior Support Engineer to join the team who has the academics coming from a IT discipline.
- They will invest in you and in your career and therefore give you a mentor when you join to learn the way they operate and teach you the technologies.
Send your CV to Dan Rodrigues for instant consideration or alternatively call me on for further information.
- Service Desk
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
- IT Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job