1st/2nd Line Support Analysts
£22-25k + on-call + benefits
Birmingham - West Midlands - Commutable from Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Coleshill, Nuneaton
We are working exclusively with a growing IT Managed Service's organisation who are going through a period of rapid growth due to recent acquisitions. This means, a new challenge, more variety in your work and obviously greater opportunities for you in the near future!
We are looking for multiple hires across this area of the business.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with strong financial backing
- Use of latest technologies (below) and training/personal development opportunities
- Modern mature offices - breakout areas and social events
- Part of a well-established Operational Support team - providing BAU level 1/2 technical support
- Working as part of a solid team - resolve 60% of calls first time
Provide 1st class customer service to client incidents, problem resolution and monitor client environments and backups!
- Client Focused with good communication and documentation skills.
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills i.e. can own and run an issue with minimal intervention from others ensuring all relevant parties are informed in a timely manner.
- You will be part of an on-call rota - remote, 1 in 4 / 1 in 6 - good opportunity to substantially increase remuneration
- Strong previous experience working in a 1st/2nd line / Desk support end user capacity - ideally in an SLA / EUC environment
- Experience supporting some of the following technologies;
- Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, MS SQL 2012-2016
- VMware ESXi / vSphere
- Backup technologies - Veeam backup etc
- Citrix - XenApp, XenDesktop
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages.
- Previous experience working for a managed services provider (desirable)
Salary on offer is £22-25k + on-call + benefits - worth c£3,000 - £4,000 per year on top - so c£30,000 package!
Looking to move ASAP (genuinely ASAP - interviews next week, 1-stage process followed by offer).
Geraint Allday- IT Recruitment Consultant- -
1st Line Support - Wintel - Windows - Backup - Managed Services - Support Engineer -Systems Engineer - Citrix - VMware - Managed Services - End User Computing (EUC)
- 1st line support
- 2nd line support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job