We are a growing software company that is under the umbrella of a large independent firm. This long established firm, embarked on the creation of a solution for turning unstructured email data into structured, accessible information. The software exceeded expectations and is now used in multiple industries worldwide and has gained such traction that in November 2016 the software transferred to its own company, but still remains part of the original company’s group.
With a clear vision for continued excellence, we are looking to grow our software into new industries, helping everyone across the world regain control of their inbox.
Working within the customer support team, based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, the successful applicant will handle queries from our customers from across the world to assist them via email, telephone, live chat and screen sharing. A professional individual with IT skills, who is well organised, pays attention to detail and has good customer service skills is required.
- Answering emails, telephone queries and live chats from new and existing customers
- Providing support to customers via screen sharing software when required
- Assisting customers with installation & setup
- Troubleshooting problems customers may have with the software
- Documenting anything that requires escalation to next level support
Qualifications / Experience Required
- You will require experience in providing IT support
- Knowledge of Outlook is a must
- Experience of using Windows 7 & 10 is a minimum, but would prefer some technical support knowledge of Windows too.
- Understanding User profiles and Outlook profiles would be advantageous
- You should have a good telephone manner, and be able to communicate with customers, IT support staff and colleagues, in a professional and approachable manner both verbally and by email
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly is essential
- Be able to present instructions in a user-friendly language to non-technical customers
- A keen attention to detail is a must, to ensure we provide accurate information and to troubleshoot more efficiently
- A basic knowledge of networks and Citrix servers would be desirable
- Although training will be provided, an enthusiasm to learn, and self-drive is expected
- Problem solving and analytical skills would greatly benefit the successful candidate
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job