Day Rate Contract - £200 per day
1st/2nd Line Helpline/Service Desk Analyst -
Central London - Global Law firm
We are currently working with an established international law firm based in Central London to find a talented 1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst, for a day rate contract.
You will be responsible for providing a range of remote and deskside support to end users, across both hardware and software related issues.
Essential Technical Requirements
- In-Depth Knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010 and/or 2013
- In-Depth Knowledge of Office 2010 and/or 2013 (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in efficiently setting up meeting rooms with AV devices
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of building PC's and troubleshooting support issues
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working internally at a law firm
- Worked with Document Management Systems (Worksite/Filesite/Desksite/Hummingbird/DocsOpen)
- Ability to prioritise issues in line with business imperatives.
- Methodical in approach to resolving end users issues.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communicator.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge.
- Presents self as a confident, competent professional who looks and acts like an ambassador for the firm.
- Acts to keep knowledge and skills base current.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a law firm background.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job