1st/2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer
The company is an IT managed services and support organisation with a client base consisting primarily of financial service clients. These clients demand the very best levels of support and the company require someone who can augment their existing help desk team.
The ideal candidate will be capable of interacting with clients at a high level, as well as being technically competent and highly motivated, with the ability to prioritise tasks on a busy and fast paced help desk. The company’s multi-cultural team prides itself in providing extremely high levels of support within a very busy financial sector.
The role involves providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to clients from the company’s Central London Helpdesk. This includes point of call resolution, telephone, email and remote support services, and backup management.
You will work closely with the field engineering team and be responsible for scheduling site visits, managing open tickets, preparing ticket reports, and will be expected to maintain ownership of your support cases.
- 1st/2nd line technical helpdesk experience in a very fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange technologies.
- Knowledge of tape and online backup utilities.
The Company Offer:
- Exposure to many different environments and exciting technologies.
- Excellent career development and internal progression opportunities within the business.
- Assistance provided with gaining industry accreditations with study leave provided.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job