Working with the team the successful 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer will offer both remote and on site support to users. The role will include, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Desktop Support, Setup and Support of Site LAN’s and plenty more.
Ideal experience for the 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer:
- Can – do attitude and real desire to learn
- Commercial 1st Line Service Desk experience
- Some 2nd Line support experience
- Excellent communication / customer service skills
- Active Directory – support and administration
- Windows 10 / Outlook
- Desktop and Laptop support
- Telephone systems support
- An appreciation of ITIL
The successful 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer will be offered excellent training and development opportunities and the opportunity to progress. After the initial period of settling in, the successful 1st / 2nd Line IT Engineer will be offered the opportunity to work from home on a weekly basis.
A driving licence and own transport would be ideal.
A starting salary of £22,000 plus benefits will be offered with the role of 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'