We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent driver for our Client who is based on the Wakefield 41 Business Park.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Delivering and collecting freight within the West Yorkshire Region
- Ensuring that the vehicle and product is secure at all times
- Operating within all transport legislation
- Operating to all UPS policies / procedures
- Managing paperwork and keeping accurate records
- Able to conduct in a professional manner with internal and external customers
The ideal driver will be of smart appearance and have excellent communication skills. They will also be friendly, have good customer service ethic and possess an enthusiastic attitude towards work.
We are looking for candidates who have preferably 2 years experience in a similar role who must also match the following criteria:
- Full clean level C driving license
- Level D security trained (desireable however training will be provided)
- Punctual, responsible and attention to detail
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job