12 Month Maternity Contract - PA to CEO - London
A large wealth management company based in the City of London is looking for a Senior PA to join the group on a 12 month maternity contract to support the CEO on the Investment side of the business.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the CEO's diary including preparation of packs for meetings
- General Administration duties including filing, archiving, scanning, e filing, travel and expense management.
- Organisation of all travel and hotel accommodation
- Ensuring all telephone calls and correspondence are followed up
- Initiating and arranging external and internal meetings
- Participate in team and management meetings, as required to take and produce minutes
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Candidates will need to have previous PA experience at C Suite level and proven experience of complex diary management, travel and expense management.
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package on a contract basis.
For further information please contact Ella Britton
- Wealth Management
- C Suite
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"