12 Month FTC - Immediate Start | Management Accountant | Manufacturing | £33,000 - £35,000 | Derbyshire
Macildowie are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Manufacturing Business based in North Derbyshire to cover a period of extended leave for 12 months.
This Management Accountant job reports into the Financial Controller. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the production of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting to deliver insight and support, working closely and building deep relationships with the Group Finance Department.
So what is the job?
- Responsible for full monthly management accounts pack preparation and presentation
- Balance sheet reconciliation and P&L
- Reporting results to management. Review of variance analysis, KPI reports creation
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow statements
- Responsible for detailed reports on costs, giving advice and guidance where needed
- Preparation of Year End audit file
- Liaising with external auditors to resolve and explain queries
- Maintain standard costing system
- Monitoring the integrity of ERP system data
- Maintenance of asset register
- Assisting in Stock and Overhead reporting
- Provide advice and assistance with Purchase and Sales ledger
- Prepare and complete HMRC reporting
- Where necessary, run weekly and/or monthly payrolls.
- Administration of pension.
What are you like?
You will be either qualified or studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) QBEwith relevant experience will also be considered. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills. You will ideally have a proven track record of working in a Manufacturing environment. You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issue and drive actions quickly. A strong team player ethic is important, as well as a strong background with computer and accounting packages including Excel.
Package - £33,000 - £35,000 FTE
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job