111 Health Advisor Call Handler Peterborough
At HUC we're always on the lookout for motivated and driven individuals to join our rapidly growing contact centre. We all have a different part to play in the success of our organisation but what we have in common is passion for what we do and a desire to improve. We love working with energetic people who make a real difference in everything they're involved with.
- Do you have excellent communication skills to work in a contact centre environment?
- Are you caring, empathetic and want to help and make a real difference to people’s lives?
- Are you confident on the phone and willing to train to be able to provide guidance to patients in a calm and logical way?
If your answer is YES to the questions above, then working for HUC as a 111 Health Advisor (Call Handler) could be the role for you!
Who are we?
HUC provides accessible and high quality Integrated Urgent Care services to nearly 3 million patients across a range of counties, including Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Bedfordshire and Essex. When patients are ill and need the right medical attention, HUC provides the NHS111 and Out of Hours GP service.
As a Health Advisor (Call Handler) you will answer telephone calls directly from the public and health care professionals, directing the caller to the most suitable service to meet their needs
You will be paid to complete a NHS 111 Pathways training course to ensure you are fully equipped to help the patients living in Hertfordshire.
Skills we are looking for:
- Good IT Skills
- A passion for providing fantastic customer service
- The ability to follow processes and procedures
- Excellent communication and data entry skills (listening, written and verbally)
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
We have various weekend & weekend/evening vacancies available, shifts ranging between 4 & 8 hours with the option to pick up a variety of overtime shifts.
Rate of pay:
- £8.72 p/h - Probation
- £9.00 p/h - Post Probation
- £9.90 p/h - Enhanced rate weekday evenings
- £10.40 p/h - Enhanced rate weekends
- £11.30 p/h - Enhanced rate overnights
- We offer excellent training, career development opportunities, and a generous NHS pension
- 20 days pro rata holiday entitlement
- Flexible working patterns
- You will also have access to the Perkbox staff benefit scheme
As HUC is an organisation commissioned by the NHS, all roles are listed on the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (SI 1975/1023), which means they are eligible for a standard or enhanced check as appropriate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are fully committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested please apply in confidence by uploading your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'