Job Title: Coronavirus Call Handler
Hours: Monday to Sunday working shifts between 6am to 9pm (working 5 shifts per week, 37.5 hours per week)
Location: Bristol, BS34
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound calls from the public regarding the Coronavirus.
- Utilisation of communication skills in management of challenging calls and child protection concerns.
- To keep accurate records of clinical enquiries to the service.
- To work co-operatively within the organisation, sharing and utilising areas of knowledge and skills to enhance patient care.
- To perform general administrative duties, when workload requires.
- To support line management through undertaking additional delegated administrative tasks when required to support effective service delivery, e.g. entering information onto existing databases.
- To provide simple health information advice in line with NHS policies and approved sources.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'