1:1 Specialist Teaching Assistant Job
Your new company:
Set is a beautiful location in South Devon this well established Primary School aims to provide the best possible education and care to all it's pupils. The setting has a real sense of inclusion and provides a learning environment which addresses the social, emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual and creative needs of each child, helping them to realise their unique potential.
Your new role:
The School are looking for a qualified, highly experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work with a specific child who struggles academically and developmentally and will need constant support through the school year to make sure they are receiving the best possible care and are enjoying their time at school.
You will be commencing your new role at the beginning of September with the option of becoming a permanent member of the School team.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Qualified as a Teaching Assistant or Equivalent to.
- Experience working with SEN.
- Experience working with children 1:1.
- Experience working within a Primary School in the last year.
What you'll get in return:
- Continued professional development within a reputable school.
- Competitive salary.
- In house training.
- £250 worth of shopping vouchers when you 'Refer a Friend' to Hays.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Elizabeth Farwell now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Have you had experience working as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant over the last 2 years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"