Class People are recruiting for Special Needs Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants in Plymouth and the surrounding areas.
Class People pride ourselves by using a personalised approach supporting our clients. We recruit for long term and permanent staff all of which have experience working with additional needs from the age of 4 up to 19.
At Class People we offer:
- Flexible working hours including various full or part-time days.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Your own personal consultant dedicated to find your ideal role.
- A rewarding career in education.
- Refer a friend bonus (£100 in Love-to-shop vouchers)
- A structured career path and progression opportunities.
- Experience in working in different SEN schools.
Our Special Needs Teaching Assistants support pupils:
- To academically progress.
- With personal or intimate care.
- With reading and writing.
- With medication, mobility and other care needs.
- By building and maintaining strong relationships.
- With challenging behaviour.
To join Class People, we are looking for:
- Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people's lives.
- The ability to build strong relationships and support SEN.
- An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, apply to become part of Class People today! If you would like a chat then please ring Ryan on or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'