Your new school
You will be working at a lovely Primary School based in Hinckley that is rated Ofsted 'GOOD'. This Primary School is seeking a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work with a student in KS2 who has been diagnosed with Autism. Due to the nature of the role, experience working in small groups and on a 1:1 basis is advantageous, as well as experience of working with children with ASD.
Your new role
You will be working as a Teaching Assistant on a one to one basis with a child in Year 5 with autism. The student needs someone very calm, who can help to regulate them and keep them on task with their school work.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have recent class based experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Experience working with children with ASD.
- You will be available on a full-time basis.
What you'll get in return
- This is a long-term role for the rest of the academic year
- A dedicated consultant to help you with any questions you may have
- Weekly pay
- Access to free online courses through Hays to extend and enhance your knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Special Educational Needs
- SEN TA
- 1:1 TA
- SEN LSA
- one to one TA
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'