Our client makes business flow. As one of the world's leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies, they design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics and focus is equally on general business and the specialist needs of the automotive, consumer & retail, energy, healthcare, industrial & aerospace and technology sectors.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Driving a Class 1 and Class 2 across the UK
* Delivering and unloading goods to companies across the UK
* Completing daily vehicle checks
* Ensuring that all deliveries are done on time and in full
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Possess a valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* No more than 6 penalty points (Essential)
* No DR10 on license, No DD40 on license
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Please call and ask for Miriam or alternatively please email your CV to
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"