Ask yourself this...
- Do you want to join a specialist, results driven IT Recruitment Consultancy with an unrivalled market reputation?
- Do you want to take the reins of success billing £90k per annum?
- Are you looking for an introduction to management with a view to you building a junior IT sales team within a year?
- Do you have 18 months’ experience as a Sales Recruiter?
- Have you previously worked for an IT Recruitment Agency?
- Are you competitive?
- Do you have the ability to persuade and influence?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and thrive on hitting targets?
- Do you have a strong work ethic and work hard to achieve your personal goals?
- No management experience is needed but a willingness and desire to manage people is.
- Experience of recruiting IT sales people is desirable but not essential.
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant would include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for candidates into senior IT and Technology positions
- Using your interpersonal skills to on-board new clients and win new business
- Headhunting and identifying specialised candidates to introduce to your clients
- Attending candidate and client meetings across Central London
- Working towards personal targets to gain promotion & subsequent pay rises
Who would you be working for?
- A prestigious Recruitment Consultancy firm, with a market focus on IT and Technology recruitment
- They operate a fast paced, competitive environment - where hard work is financially rewarded.
- We offer training programmes, including 1-on-1 coaching to ensure you hit your earning potential
Salary and Commission Structure:
- Average fees are 15% - 20%
- Average fees range between £5k - £7k
- Highest fee for a Sales Director £13k
- 15% on anything billed up to £10,000
- 15% on anything billed over £20,000
- Away days to Ascot, Henley Royal Regatta, Spa days
- Crystal Maze experience
- Meals out in London’s Michelin starred restaurants
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Hours 9:00am - 5:30pm (no overtime)
What you need to be successful?
- Demonstrate prior sales or commercial experience
- Exceptional academics at school/college level OR demonstrate sporting excellence
- Possess a competitive edge, and a passion to be the best
- Confidence to enter a fast-paced and challenging sales environment
- Be very openly money motivated!
Recruitment is the perfect opportunity for you to be in charge of your own career pathway and un-capped take home salary.
Whilst it is not a career for the faint hearted - ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals will thrive, and history has seen top billers earning a 6 figure salary faster than almost every rival industry.
Sounds like you? Then please do not hesitate to click 'Apply’
- IT Recruitment
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'