Sugarman Education are currently seeking a 10 ICT teachers for a week in February half term.
* You should have a Degree in Computer science/ICT + PGCE
* The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to computer science teachers with experience across the curriculum
* Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
If you are interested or you know anyone in your network would be interested please call or email
Computing / ICT Teacher
Q -Are you looking for a fantastic Computing / ICT Teacher
Yes...? Then please read on to find out more information about this RARE Computing / ICT Teacher - Newly Qualified Computing / ICT Teachers (NQT) are welcome to apply!!
- Computing / ICT Teacher
- Creating engaging and challenging lessons
- Working within a team of 'Outstanding' Computing / ICT Teachers
- You must show a clear passion towards Computing / ICT
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Computing / ICT curriculum
- Must be looking to develop throughout the Secondary School
- Good understanding of the Teaching Standards
- Previous Lesson observations required: 'Good or Outstanding'
Apply for this Computing / ICT Teacher + Newly Qualified Computing / ICT Teacher (NQT) opportunity by sending your CV to Roxanne at Sugarman Education.
**Sugarman Education have several Computing / ICT Teacher roles available, so if this role does not pick your fancy, then please contact us and we will discuss it further!!**
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- ICT teacher / Teacher / secondary teacher / keystage 3 ICT teacher / keystage 4 ICT teacher /Teacher of ICT / Teacher of ICT /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job