To manage and undertake all PPM and reactive works as assigned by the helpdesk ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements. To develop, maintain and execute an annual PPM planner in line with contractual requirements. The individual will be able to respond to electrical, mechanical and plumbing reactive requests as required with a view to reducing subcontractor costs.
The individual will be proficient with computers and ensure helpdesk records and site log books are completed, updated and maintained in accordance with company policy and statutory compliance.
The work will routinely require working with electricity and working from steps, ladders and scaffold systems. It will also involve working with a wide range of hand tools and power tools safely and proficiently. The role requires a degree of physical fitness as manual handling is required.
Main Duties and Key Result Areas
- To undertake PPM works in line with SFG 20 and ACOPs as delegated by the Helpdesk or line manager/Site supervisor
- To respond to reactive work requests promptly in line with agreed KPI response times.
- To undertake statutory testing duties as delegated and complete all works as per ACOPs and British Standards
- To report all job closures in real time and provide well written factual and professional reports to the customer
- To risk assess all works and complete all tasks safely and professionally at all times and encourage others to work safely and responsibly
- To adhere to all Anabas & Client policies and procedures as published and keep up to date with any amendments in such policies
- The job may require the post holder to work reasonable overtime on request, some of which may be at short notice due to the nature of our work.
- The post holder is expected to undertake all works they are deemed reasonably capable of and any additional works they receive training for. The nature of the work requires life-long learning and development.
- Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
- Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Clients information and approval.
- Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require.
- Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardise any aspects of reliability.
- Enter into dialogue with the Clients representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
- Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximised.
- Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with Anabas Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment.
- Manage and supervise any sub-contracted works and if appropriate report on the performance of any sub-contracted works.
- Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works.
- Make recommendations to line manager on matters concerning continuous improvement and adding value that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
- To work with the team to provide daily services to the Facilities department.
Job Type - Full time permanent
Hours - 40 hours per week.
Salary - £36,000.00 per annum
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job