Do you have experience or want to try teaching in an SEN environment?
The individuals that require your teaching have a mixture of disabilities which might include (dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD, autism, aspergers, learning disabilities).
I am looking for dedicated Teachers that are looking to work on long term contracts.
- SEN Experience (beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be imaginative
- Enhanced DBS check (if you do not have this we can help!)
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility on working hours
- A vast amount of 1:1 opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Interview advice
If this position interests you then please apply now! Or contact Matt on 01223 463305 or email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'