The successful Teaching Assistant will need to have a good experience of SEN and experience with a variety of behaviour management techniques.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone and email
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings with school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Ongoing 1:1 CPD with our Educational Development Manager
For further information please contact our Lincolnshire Team on or to apply please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job