1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistants needed ASAP!!
Pay: £73 - £75 per day, per week
Randstad Education work extremely close with this individual Primary School located in the heart of Bexley. We are delighted to be helping them with their three 1:1 ASD Learning Support assistant roles.
Our "OUTSTANDING" primary school are looking for induvial to come in ground running. To apply for this role you will need experience with Special Needs including experience working 1:1 or intervention groups.
Working hours will be 8:30 - 3:30 Monday - Friday, term time only!
This is a long term role 5 days a week on going up until July 2018, with possibilities to stay permanent at the end of their role.
Requirements of the role:
- Supporting children in 1:1 and group settings
- Using your experience of direct support with their learning, following their EHCP plans
- Support the children with relevant resources and daily planning, this includes making them feel comfortable (organising their daily belongings) for example
- Experience within a school setting is NEEDED!
- Minimum requirements of holding a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Additionally, fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher
- Any relevant experience of running interventions for English or Maths are beneficial
Please apply now if you are looking for a long term 5 days a week role ASAP! This position is up until July 2018. Please send your up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job