*** 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
*** South London school
*** Good public transport links
***Temp to perm contract
I'm delighted to be working with a well-established primary school located in the heart of South London. The school are proud of achievements and good behaviour across the school. The school has a vibrant and friendly staff team. The Headteacher works hard to create a positive and inspiring environments for all who work at the school.
Information about this 1:1 LSA role:
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
- One to one support - working with a KS2 child
- Some of the week will be doing whole class TA work
- Perfect opportunity for an ambitious teaching assistant
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for this Learning Support Assistant role:
- Strong academics throughout GCSEs & A Levels
- Previous child related experience is desirable
- Ideally an understanding of working with SEN children
- Must be flexible and happy to work across class in KS2
- You must be committed, creative, passionate about learning and be willing to work hard
- Must be able to provide two references from your post recent employers
If you are an ambitious individual and eager to gain experience within the primary phase, or if you're keen to explore a career in the SEN area, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to Nurani @ Reeson Education for a trial day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job