The successful candidates will:
*have experience of working with ASD in a Primary setting
* be enthusiastic and flexible with a very "hands-on" approach
* be prepared to get involved with school life and make a positive contribution to the school
* have high standards of personal presentation
* possess a positive and helpful attitude
* have first class communication skills and be passionate about making a difference
You'll be expected to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in education and an up to date DBS (Protocol Education will complete new DBSs that are over 12 months old), proof of qualifications and work history.
In return we'll provide you with a professional and friendly service, a dedicated team to work on your behalf, out of hours on call service, CPD, feedback, social evenings and competitive rates of pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job