We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as Floor Captain working 40 hours per week to provide exceptional day to day support services to the Facilities team and the wider London Corporate office to help deliver Facilities operations to our client.
The role is highly customer focussed and ideally, candidates will already have experience in either client facing Facilities Management roles or client service environments.
Take ownership and responsibility in providing support and resolution for our client`s teams ensuring a 5 star service is experienced by all facility users
- To be a 'go to' contact for all floor occupants and visitors, actively building relationships with key stakeholders/customers
- Build positive working relationships at all levels and be visible & available at all times
- To have a full working knowledge of the building including all services and evacuation procedures
- To ensure that the office is fit for purpose at the start of each day and undertake regular site inspections, including building fabric and Health and Safety matters.
- To ensure that all building faults are reported to as appropriate, monitoring progress & closure and providing a first fix solution where appropriate.
- To provide support through the client`s induction and leaver process.
- To monitor Print Hubs, MFDs, Tea Points & general office stationery requirements
- To ensure that you follow the floor captain manual (processes and procedures) and to contribute to its regular update.
Hours of work - Working 40 hours per week
Job Type - Permanent - Full Time
Salary - £27,500.00 per annum
- Facilities Management
- Building Relationships
- Site Inspections
- Facilities Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job