Recruiting for a leading brand not only in Lancaster but the UK, this is an excellent opportunity to join the administration team which offers support to the sales and marketing departments.
They are looking for an Administrator to join their regional team of 4 to work together and achieve the best possible results.
Overall Job Purpose
The aim of the role is to retain and grow business through the effective management of all incoming and outgoing customer enquiries. To consistently promote an excellent customer experience for all internal and external customers to ensure that their enquiry is resolved at first point of contact - taking ownership of customer issues and closing the loop on all enquiries.
• To take full ownership of all incoming customer enquiries.
• To drive excellent customer service by constantly looking to increase the Company’s reputation.
• To drive customer focus and ownership throughout the business to ensure the speedy resolution of all Customer enquiries.
• Ensure all cases are categorized correctly in the work case queue.
• Ensure that all Helpdesk cases are completed with in SLA.
• Ensure that there is a key focus on both call quality and case accuracy when documenting and responding to customer queries.
• To achieve agreed call handling targets and standards which will drive customer service excellence within the Contact Centre.
• The ability to manage Customer enquiries using different channels of communication.
• To use strong communication skills to drive first call resolution for all Customers.
• To take full ownership of any Customer enquiry remaining focused on the growth of the business.
• To accurately and consistently follow the business process when updating all business systems and records to ensure Customer details are always accurate and up to date.
• To build strong relationships with all colleagues and internal Customers to ensure that all external Customers experience excellent service at all times.
• The ability to identify any threats to the Company’s Customer base and react accordingly to highlight these threats in a proactive manner.
Essential Skills and Behaviours required for Success
• Self motivation and confidence.
• Strong, persuasive and courteous manner.
• Passionate about putting the Customer first with a positive, friendly attitude.
• Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to maximise ‘saved’ opportunities whilst maintaining profitability.
• Good organisational skills with a detailed and structured approach to work.
• Ability to appraise situations quickly and react accordingly, taking into account fluctuation workloads and deadlines.
• Ability to converse confidently with external and internal customers (i.e., speaking clearly, listening, comprehending and interpreting).
• Ability to multi-task and be resilient in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
This is such an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to start their career with an outstanding market leading company.
Email me on Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 380229
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job