-KEY WORKER- Driver Supervisor - Swindon
We are recruiting an experienced self-motivated Area Lead Driver to work in our every growing and vibrant company supplying services to one of Europe’s biggest parcel delivery companies. This role will be split into two halves, first role will be to supervise and monitor drivers allocating volumes and routes, whilst the second part of the role will be to provide a delivery service.
Full training is offered for both aspect of the role
Role 1: 7am - 10am onsite Supervisor
- Supervising a team of approx. 20 drivers
- Manual parcels counts
- Round Allocations to individual drivers
- Ensuring all manifests have been downloaded
- Ensuring all missing and unmanifested parcels are reported
- Monitoring driver performance
- Ambassador / liaison between us and our client
- Reporting any site / driver issues back to the operations team
- 10am until finish providing a delivery & collection service
- Some communications maybe required in the evenings
You will receive a fixed rate for the supervisory side of your role of between £7-£10k per annum and then a parcel rate for your deliveries, the volume and area of which will be determined be you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'