An exciting and rare opportunity has been created for a dynamic, experienced and motivational Commercial Manager to join Max Rollitt - a well-respected and leading Interior Design, Antiques and Furniture Making company based in Avington, near Winchester.
As Commercial Manager you will ensure the smooth and efficient running, consolidation and then growth of the business by developing and leading a skilled creative team and introducing systems which will retain and improve profitability, whilst maintaining the quality and integrity synonymous with Max Rollitt.
Once consolidation of our current position is achieved you will drive growth within the bespoke and design sectors.
You are the right person for us if:
- You have significant and proven commercial acumen at a senior level with experience of identifying and capitalising on commercial opportunity as well as identifying and avoiding risk, and ideally qualifications which underpin this experience
- You have working experience in a creative industry (ideally)
- You are a motivational, experienced and skilled people manager who brings people with them
- You are a methodical, organised and experienced project manager able to manage multiple projects at the same time and to deadline, as well as overseeing orders and project logistics
- You have experience of managing projects to budget as well as understanding, analysing and acting on accounting and financial reports.
- You are an emotionally intelligent communicator used to working closely with an Owner/MD and other stakeholders
- You are a collaborative and positive team player
- You have experience managing and overseeing the marketing, PR, sales, production, administration and finance functions of a business with sufficient understanding of these functions to be able to manage and develop performance in these areas.
A salary between £45,000 and £65,000 p.a. is on offer depending on experience. Performance related pay or bonus scheme may be considered in the future.
This role is office based in a Covid secure office.
If you have what we are looking for please apply by emailing your CV using the Apply Button.Please do not email the company directly.
Deadline for applications is the 11thOctober.
- Management Experience
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Commercially aware
- Financially Astute
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'