The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Enrol today on the Youth Worker Course and pursue an exciting and worthwhile career working with young people in around two and a half hours. This TQUK-endorsed Youth Work Certificate is an intermediate-level course and has been created for anyone wanting to work with youth groups and promote positive youth culture.
With youth services said to have been cut by around 69% in England in the last 10 years, it’s more important now than ever to ensure young people have access to qualified and passionate staff to plan, organise and oversee community programmes aimed at young people. The Youth Worker Course has been designed by experts to help you gain the skills and knowledge required to help young people find their voice and reach their full potential.
- This Youth Work Certificate is endorsed by TQUK, an Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation in the UK, guaranteeing all students a recognised professional achievement upon completion of the Youth Work Certificate.
- The Youth Work Certificate is also accredited by CPD, with 10 CPD points available to students as proof of your new qualification.
The Youth Worker Course starts from the basics, and teaches you everything you need to know about arranging youth work and youth engagement activities. Explore a range of methodologies and models which have influenced modern youth work practices and gain a full understanding of the role, skills and responsibilities of a Youth Worker with the Youth Worker Course. The Youth Work Certificate is TQUK endorsed, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Youth Worker Course, you will learn the following skills:
- Activity organisational skills
- Providing clear instructions
- Motivating young people
- High organisational skills
- Helping young people engage with each other
Why Study Youth Worker Course with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Youth Worker Course:
- Access the Youth Worker Course through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Youth Worker Course course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Youth Worker Course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Youth Worker Course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Youth Worker Course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Youth Worker Course has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the Youth Worker Course, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the Youth Worker Course to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Youth Worker Course from Teachers Training.
**Youth Worker Course**
Module 1: Introduction to Youth Work
- Purpose of Youth Work
- How Youth Work Is Carried Out
- What the EU Is Doing
Module 2: Understanding Youth Work
- Identifying Youth Work Values and Practice
- Applying Values and Principles to Practice
- Recognising Youth Work Roles
Module 3: Ethical Conduct and Principles in Youth Work
- The Nature and Purpose of Youth Work
- The Importance of Ethics in Youth Work
- Ethical Principles
- Professional Principles
- Foster and Engage In Ethical Debate in Youth Work
Module 4: Societal Influence on Youth
- Effect of Society on Youth
- Defining Social Influence
- Social Norms
- Social Learning Theory
- Social Identity Theory
Module 5: Influence of Media on Youth
- Learning, Violence and Sexuality
- Alcohol and Smoking
- Internet and Its Effects
Module 6: The National Youth Agency (Nya)
- The NYA
- Their Place in the System
- How the NYA Works
- Youth Work and Youth Services
- Youth Work According To the NYA
Module 7: The EU on Youth Work
- Definition of Youth Work According to the EU
- Typology of Youth Work
- Quality Youth Work
- The Contribution of Youth Work
Module 8: Career as a Youth Worker
- Youth Worker
- Work Activities
- Typical Employers of Youth Workers
- Day To Day Activities of a Youth Worker
- Additional Experience
- Working Hours
Module 9: Dealing with Stress
- Support Networks
- Time Management
- Other Aspects of Stress Reduction
- More Stress Management Techniques
After completing all the modules in the Youth Worker Course, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
After successfully completing the Youth Work Certificate assignment, students will be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification for an accreditation fee of £59. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Youth Worker Course, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Youth Worker Course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn more about a career as a Youth Worker
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work with young people
The Youth Worker Course has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the Youth Worker Course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to work with young people and organise youth activities. Opportunities in this field include:
- Youth Worker
- Working within a community organisation
- PE Teacher
- Social Worker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.