Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Youth Worker Course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Youth Worker Course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Youth Worker Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Youth Worker Course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
The detailed curriculum outline of our Youth Worker Course is as follows:
Module 1. Introduction to Youth Work
- What Is Youth Work?
- Youth Work Characteristics
- Approaches to Youth Work
Module2. Who Are the Youth Workers?
- What Does a Youth Worker Do?
- The Foundation of Youth Work
- Youth Workers Competence
Module3. Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Youth Work Practice
- Practice in Different Settings
- Youth Development Work as a Profession
Module4. Legal Responsibilities
- Ethical Conduct in Youth Work
- Values and Principles
Module5. Social Influences
- Social Change in Youth Development Work
- Social Change Can Occur on Three Levels
- Paulo Freire and social change
- Applying Freire’s ideas
Module6. Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
- A Unique Profession
- Selecting a Career in Social Work
- Education and the Social Work Career Ladder
- Employment Opportunities
- Salary and Demand for Social Worker
Once you’ve successfully completed your Youth Worker Course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses, including this Youth Worker Course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Youth Worker Course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.