Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Youth Skills course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Youth Skills course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Strategic Management and Leadership
This Strategic Management and Leadership course is a Theoretical, in-depth training course for managers, team leaders and supervisors who are new to their role or wish to update their existing management techniques. This Strategic Management and Leadership course covers approaches for both individual and team-leading.
Coaching and Mentoring
This Coaching and Mentoring Course is ideal for anyone looking to start a coaching or mentoring business, build a career as as an Coach or Mentor, as well as managers who want to develop their leadership skills. It covers the different coaching models, skills and qualities of a successful coach, ethics in coaching, and other key areas.
Youth Worker Course
Youth Worker Course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Youth Worker Online Course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Key Features of the Youth Skills Course :
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum 01
The detailed curriculum outline of our Strategic Management and Leadership course is as follows:
- Module 01: Understanding Management and Leadership
- Module 02: Leadership Theories
- Module 03: Improving Management and Leadership Performance
- Module 04: High Performance Teams
- Module 05: Motivating Employees
- Module 06: Organisational Skills
- Module 07: Talent Management
- Module 08: Succession Planning
- Module 09: Business Process Management
- Module 10: Communication Skills
- Module 11: Negotiation Techniques
- Module 12: Managing Meetings and Giving Feedback
- Module 13: Managing Change
- Module 14: Time Management
- Module 15: Stress Management
- Module 16: Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Module 17: Managing Conflict
- Module 18: Dealing with Office Politics
- Module 19: Risk Management
- Module 20: Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
- Module 21:Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Course Curriculum 02
The detailed curriculum outline of our Coaching and Mentoring course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring
- Module 02: Coaching and Mentoring: Objectives & Processes
- Module 03: Ethical Aspects of Coaching and Mentoring
- Module 04: Coaching and Mentoring Models
- Module 05: Effective Communication Skills
- Module 06: Personal Skills
- Module 07: Management Skills
- Module 08: Functional Skills
Course Curriculum 03
The detailed curriculum outline of our Youth Worker Course course is as follows:
- Module 01:Introduction to Youth Work
- Module 02:Who Are the Youth Workers?
- Module 03:Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Module 04:Legal Responsibilities
- Module 05:Social Influences
- Module 06:Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
Once you’ve successfully completed your Youth Skills course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Youth Skills course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.