Mental Health and Life
Add to basket or enquire
This 2 day course qualifies you as a Youth Mental Health First Aider covering:
- – An in-depth Knowledge & understanding of Youth mental health and factors that can affect wellbeing
- – Practical skills on spotting triggers and signs of mental health issues
- – Confidence to get involved, reassure and support a person this is in distress
- – Learn about enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- – Knowledge to help with recovery of young person’s mental health by guiding them to further support via a mix of ways such as self-help resources, through their employer or the NHS
- – Provides capabilities in order to support a young person who are experiencing long term mental health issues or a disability to thrive
- – Tools on how to look after your own mental health and wellbeing
Our Mental Health First Aid Courses are training programs that trains people how to help someone developing or experiencing a mental health problem. It trains a person how to have a supportive conversation and how to signpost to professional help.
It also trains people how to look after their own mental health and wellbeing.
We deliver fully accredited and licensed online and classroom based Mental Health First Aid and First Aid At Work courses to individuals, organisations and businesses UK wide.
- This is a 2 day classroom based face to face course
- Learning will take place via a mix of presentations combined with group discussions and workshop activities
- Numbers limited to 16 people per course ensuring people are getting the correct level of support during their learning
On completion you will get:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Youth MHFA Champion
- A Youth MFHA manual to refer to whenever you need it after your course
- Reference card for the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- A workbook and a toolkit to support your own mental health
- Why Youth MHFA One Day?
- What is mental health and mental ill health?
- Stigma and discrimination
- The Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Eating disorders
Call us for group and corporate bookings or select date for open courses nationally.
Let’s Mentally Flourish!
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to qualify as a Mental Health First Aider for workplace related or personal use
Good hold of written and spoken work
This qualification will enhance your employability status and gives you the platform to become a Youth MHFA England mental health first aid instructor
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, will there be a course during school holidays please?
Hi Louise The courses run all year round and are all online, you can see all our dates on our website if you need more info please email usThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, what dates will this be on?
Hi Jamie The next courses runs Wednesday 2nd-3rd December 2020 – Online via Zoom ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.