Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Youth Mental Health course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Youth Mental Health course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Youth Mental Health Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Youth Mental Health course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- 5 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Youth Mental Health course is as follows:
Youth Mental Health
- Module 01: Introduction to Mental Health
- Module 02: Child Psychology
- Module 03: Attachment and Relationship Building in Childhood
- Module 04: Impacts of Separation and Loss on Attachment
- Module 05: Factors that Influence Development
- Module 06: Mental Health Problems in Young and Adults
- Module 07: Other Mental Health Problems in Young and Adults
- Module 08: Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia in Young and Adults
- Module 09: Dealing With Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia in Young and Adults
- Module 10: The Self Harming Behaviour
- Module 11: Mental Health Treatment and Medicine
- Module 12: Mental Health over Life Span and Society in the UK
- Module 13: Mental Health Related Legislations in the UK
All of our courses, including this Youth Mental Health course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Youth Mental Health course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Youth Mental Health course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.